Monday 21 January 2013

Why Won't Nigerian Men Give Me Oral Sex? Must I Shave Down There?

Hi, I'm a Nigerian girl living in the UK, and I have dated several kinds of men from different races and backgrounds. All of them do not mind giving me oral sex, even when I haven't shaved my pubic hairs.  But when it comes to Nigerian men, they act as if they are repulsed by the mere thought of eating me down there. And then they try and make an excuse that I am not clean and that I need to shave my private region.  Why is it that Nigerian men are so useless in this area of sex? What are they afraid of? I was with a Jamaican man last year, and he didn't mind eating down there. And already this year I was with an Irish man and an Indian man and they both enjoyed it. So what is wrong with Naija men?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...