Thursday 31 January 2013

WEIRD? I’m in need of a cute looking guy, that knows how to catch fun, I will satisfy you very well on bed

I am Joan by name, I just came into Ghana, Kumasi to be precise and everywhere seems so boring for me no friends to chat with, no fun, and nothing!

I’m the kind of party girl, I’m so tired of not seeing any friend here or no anybody to talk to here. I’m in need of a cute looking guy, that knows how to party and catch fun. Please don’t get it twisted I am not a sugarmummy, because I know most of you want sugarmummy.. I am just a girl that don’t like dull moments, I might not be a sugarmummy or got so much money but one thing I can promise is you wont regret knowing me if you can keep me lively here in Ghana, I will satisfy you very well on bed, trust me I know the G – Spot of any guy..

just comment if you are a party guy..
 
CREDITS : AGBO'S BLOG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...