Saturday 13 April 2013

Photo: Nigerian Man In The UK Rapes An 11 Yr Old British Girl And Video Tapes It


Sex offender Opemipo Jaji, 18, has been accused of repeatedly raping an 11-year-old schoolgirl in a park and then bragged he would show a video of the attack to her family and friends.

 The girl told police in a video interview played to the court that the attack happened after she had got off a bus.
She said she was walking along a road in Enfield, north London, when a man dragged her into Jubilee Park and repeatedly raped her.

She said: 
He kept saying ‘Stop moving or I will stab you. I tried to run away but then he grabbed me when I got to the pavement of the park entrance.
I kept on saying ‘stop’ because it was hurting me and he kept saying ‘shut up’ to me. He was just saying it every time I spoke.
When I was on the floor, he said he would film me and send it into my school.
I was saying ‘Get off me, get off me, stop’.
He stank just like he hadn’t had a bath. He smelled a bit like smoke, like garbage
The girl said her attacker was a black man with a small afro, dressed in grey and black and wearing an ‘opaque’ headdress.
She said the man who attacked her had left a glove in her mouth. It was really hard to breathe and she thought she was going to die.

But Jaji wants to claim he has been wrongly identified - though prosecutors say blood found on his shoes and bag match the girl’s DNA with a one-in-a-billion match.

He had been arrested for the park attack a few days later after CCTV was viewed, and his bedroom searched.
A book was found about a little girl being sexually assaulted, ads for child care vacancies and a picture of a little girl in Australia marked FC - a possible reference to Facebook.

Prosecutors say Jaji has an interest in pre-pubescent girls.
In 2011, he had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting and robbing another girl dressed in her school uniform.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...