Friday 5 April 2013

Chris Brown Speaks Of How At One Point He Was Dating Rihanna And His Ex At The Same Time

photo




The controversial singer, 23, indirectly referenced the pair when talking about his past difficulties in remaining faithful.
Chris hinted both girls were fully aware of his situation at the time but he now wants to be monogamous.

He said: “I'm getting there. I already had two girls at one point. It was honest. I'm at that point of being faithful."
Singer says there was an overlap between end of Karrueche Tran romance & Rihanna reunion
The Fine China singer said he's now on his best behaviour as he doesn't want to risk losing Rihanna.
The pair got back together last winter - overlapping with the end of his relationship with Karrueche.
He continued: “I keep my thing in my pants, I'm a respectable dude.
"I think the risk of losing whatever it is, is worse.”
And when asked how it made him feel when he had to see the love of his life stepping out with other men - including baseball player Matt Kemp, Drake and Meek Mill - during their time apart Chris was clear that he wasn't happy about it, but that the couple overcame their difficulties by just being honest with each other.
He confessed: “Of course it bothered me. We came clean and lay it out on the table, say it as it. Come clean.”
Chris also boasted he’s a proud member of the coveted mile high club.
He boasted he once enjoyed some nookie in First Class high over the skies of Europe.
He said: "I’m not trying to be nasty. I was on a commercial flight in First Class.
"It was like one of them European First Classes where you’ve got the big front, so you can put the cover up so don’t nobody see nothing."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...