Monday 23 December 2013

Justin Bieber "Backpack" Feat. Lil Wayne


The grown up Justin Bieber is gearing up to drop his new project Journals on iTunes at midnight. The project is set to feature contributions from Future, Big Sean, Drake (he wrote the track "One Life"), and Lil Wayne on the futuristic track below, "Backpack." 
Are you feeling this collabo? Bieber's movie Believe hits theaters on Christmas day.
Quotable Lyrics
"Greeting, I fell from the sky / I'm from a different world, I use Lil Wayne as a disguise / And a flying saucer crashed, I'm the only one that survived / I've only taken over this planet since I arrived / I'm in the backpack, I'm duckin' Men In Black / Yeah, I'm an alien, my swag is outta this world / Different galaxy, they try to capture me / When I die they gunna name this planet after me / Wayne's World." - Lil Wayne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...