Saturday 26 October 2013

Terry G- Having A Son Really Changed Me

                              Terry G spoke about how his little son has made him change;


“Having a kid has a lot to do with my change of character. Sometimes you see life in a different way. You perceive it in another way another time. When I had a kid, I saw so much value in my life and the future. I became humbled and developed the mindset that anything that has to do with my future must automatically involve my son as well. I started changing a lot of things and it actually scared a lot of negative friends from me. It helped me resolve and re-organise myself again. In the past,  some children appeared scared to come close to me, but all that has changed. Fatherhood has been awesome, amazing and a miracle to me. My son is my replica.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...