Friday 11 November 2011

MI and TERRY G twitter beef

So MI was being playful on Twitter and asked if anyone knew what "akpako" means because Terry G calls himselfAkpako Master. He said apparently only Terry G understands the "deep mysteries of akpako."

Instead of getting a sensible laugh, he got insults hurled at him by Terry G and his fans.

Here's the tweet that caused everything;



Terry G's tweet at MI has already sparked speculation of a feud between the two music acts. But MI isn't ready to start beef with the akpako master, so he asked his twitter followers to stop fueling beef talk.

MI also admits he messed up in his tweets about Terry G's catchphrase and song title "akpako"
He tweeted

"MI_Abaga @Fagsam ...I didn't mean any disrespect... I really didn't know what 'akpako' meant.. And then everyone was like terry g terry g..

MI_Abaga If @Terrygzus is actually terry g's account then I apologize.. I meant no harm.. Someone said akpako to me and I had never heard it before

MI_Abaga So when I tweeted about what it meant.. I was surprised that everyone kept saying 'ask terry g'.. Hence my comment..
I have nothing but the utmost artistic and personal respect for Terry G..."
 

Terry G had earlier tweeted

Terrygzus @romanosas yeah,he should hav asked me if he has any issues wif akpako,abi hin won use my name get more followers..Kpakam!! ........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...